MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

sad ):

today one of my god grandma saw me n we chat she is quite old and she has no home to stay she jus come back from malaysia she take all her jewellry and giv all to her son n grandson.she jus came back yesterday and she left one ring for me.she told me tis 'i look after u when u are jus a child n i will surely leave someting for u' and she take the ring and giv me.then she said tis again 'keep tis ring take it as a memonto from me'firsly i rejected and i keep saying 'keep tis to yourself ' she say 'i old already keep oso no use' and the most sad ting to me is she say'i am going to a far far place' tat time my tears drop cause she mean she is dying and going to heaven.my tears immediately drop down.then finally i take it and we bid farewell she is old and has sick i am so worry about her.when i was writing tis i was weeping too.let us pray tat she will be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home